Pro-VIO provides strategic business consulting for small businesses with an emphasis on helping them earn non-dilutive capital through government contracts. We are looking for a Proposal Writer to write government grant and contract proposals for our clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, an ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, and be familiar with government entities/contracts.
● Build relationships with clients
● Attend project kick off meeting with client and Pro-VIO client lead to discuss strategy and key points of the proposal
● Write a logical and persuasive argument for the product based around the solicitation and the proposal templates provided by the Pro-VIO team
● Collaborate with the proposal team to ensure timely submission of proposals
● Create and maintain client folders and project templates
● Organize all proposal documentation and submit proposals
● Excellent writing skills
● Highly organized and adaptable to different proposal requirements
● Self-starter capable of managing work-loads and schedules with minimal oversight
● Professional personality with excellent customer service skills
● Adaptable to a highly dynamic workplace and schedules
● Work will be 100% remote
● Reliable access to a computer, webcam, internet connection and a reasonably dedicated workspace
● Comfortable with all remote work and video conferencing platforms
● Quickly learn and understand new concepts and technologies
● Part time 15-30 hrs/wk, strong likelihood to grow into full time.
Desired Skills (Ideal candidates will exhibit one or more of the following skills)
● Familiar with government agencies and government contracting
● Background in proposal writing or grant writing
● Veteran or military spouse
To apply: EMAIL resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
© 2020 Pro-VIO. All Rights Reserved.